3 Methods of Garnering The Artery Scrubbing Power From The Big Seed
Avocado, or in Latin called persea americana, originally came from Mexico. This fruit contains single seed of the tree. Avocado mostly cultivated in tropical and mediterranean climates. The avocado tree can grows to 20 meters. The leaves arranged about 12 to 25 centimeters. The flower had greenish yellow color. This fruit is kind of subtropical food that need warm climate without frost and with little wind. High wind can reduce the humidity and dehydrate the flowers.
Avocado contains almost 20 beneficial nutrients such as fiber, potassium, vitamin E, B vitamins and folid acid. This fruit is also enabling body to absorb more fat-soluble nutrient such as alpha and beta carotene and lutein.
The seed of avocado is beneficial in diabetes treatment with its function to reduce blood sugar level, improving blood circulation, and help to fix the function of pancreas.
There Are 3 Kinds of Methods to Make Use of Your Big (I usually throw you away) Avocado Seed:
- Grill the seed in slices,just enough to make it dry up a bit. Or..
- Cut the seeds into small pieces.
- Boil the small pieces of your big, now little seeds with approximately 3 or 4 glass of water
- Wait until the water has brown colored look to it
- Filter the water and drink it when it cools to room temperature.
- Slice the avocado seeds (Save a few first)
- Dry them out in the sun if you gets lots of sunshine where you live. OR…
- Fry the slices on low heat, without using oil, just enough to dry them up.
- Put the slices into your Vitamix, and blend it until they are all crushed like powder
- Put the powder into capsule shell (you can purchase at a health food store, compound pharmacy or perhaps a drugstore)
- Take your new high fiber, nutrient dense pill once or twice a day.
In my opinion, the second method is more practical, and you can bring the capsule anywhere when you are in traveling. Although blending it live so to say really adds to the bio availability of the Big Seed.