Now,Here are the Rules for My 21 Day Body Cleansing Detox Diet…
1. Absolutely no sugar allowed, this means refined or even evaporated cane juice. Sugar is the root of all evils as far as I’m concerned and is practically the devil in disguise (I had many a bear claw binge in my lifetime!) So no sugar can be eaten at all during the 21 days.
2. No dairy intake is allowed. Stop all dairy products (milk, yogurt, cheese, butter) Why? See www.notmilk.com or call 1-888-not-milk for details. Essentially, modern pasteurized and homogenized milk is very different from what your grandparents drank on the farm: raw organic milk. The milk moustache ads promote a beverage that is toxic with anti-biotics, pesticides, hormones, pus and other chemicals including bovine growth hormones. Many people are dairy intolerant and most ear infections, ADD/ADHD and weight problems are directly related to dairy consumption. I recommend that you get off it completely for 10 days then enjoy a big milkshake and feel the phlegm start to drown you. Then you will know from your own experience how toxic these products have become for everyone except baby cows. By the way, the milk referred to in the Bible – “the land of milk and honey” – was goat and sheep milk. It was not cow’s milk. Prescription for Vitality: No more ! dairy. Don’t take my word for it. Understand why! A great substitute for cow milk is hemp seed almond or coconut milk (sugar free of course!). See my recipe box for how to make them in your Vitamix and save some additional $$!
3. No white flour. This means no more pizza or those blueberry muffins. Aim to have only gluten free organic breads if you can stay away from other white flour breads sugar as sourdough and such.
4. No processed foods. This means you can’t eat TV dinners or anything else that has been manufactured and processed.
5. No artificial sweeteners. This means no Splenda, Equal or any other fake sweeteners which are worse than plain old sugar. Instead have only my approved sweeteners or raw manuka honey to satisfy your sweet tooth.
6. Use a detox supplement. I personally use and recommend HealthForce Healing Cleanse above, which is what I’ve found through trial and error to have the best bang for you buck. In fact if you buy the HealthForce Healing Cleanse Level 2 through the link below I’ll send you a habit change cheat cheat that will keep you on track through your whole cleanse. Matter of fact you can see it here now and you don’t have to email me!
7. Have two 24-hour fasts from Sunday 6pm to Monday at 6pm and follow it up with a healthy protein shake or super shake. Fasting a couple times a month will help you sleep better, feel leaner, slim down and become more productive with clarity.
8. If you have a Vitamix (if you don’t have one I highly recommend getting one from me, discounts available and payment plans find out more here or email me) and have a daily detox smoothie/s
9. Eat whole (organic preferred) foods only. This is one of the most important steps right here and eating only foods that are closest to their original form possible will be nature’s way of feeding your body the proper nutrients it needs to build healthy muscle and get rid of your stored toxins (fat) For a long time, fat (adipose tissue) was simply seen as the body’s way of storing extra energy. It was assumed that fat was stored just below the skin and was harmless. We now know that fat is stored throughout the body and that it produces chemicals which can be toxic to the body. The link between the way body fat is distributed and the risk of disease was first suggested in the 1950s, when it was seen that people with upper-body (abdomen) fat were more likely to develop type 2 diabetes and heart disease when compared to people with fat stored in the lower body (hips). It was not until much later that this idea became more widely accepted. In the 1980s, it was reported that waist-hip circumference was more strongly associated with heart disease and death in men than BMI (body mass index). Waist-hip circumference and waist circumference are now recognised as a reasonable way of measuring abdominal (or visceral) fat. Get yours measure before and after your cleanse or use a this scale, I have one of these at home.