Thanks For Stopping By!
Ingo’s Recipe of the Month
2 cups raw or sprouted almonds soaked overnight (this step reduces the level of phytates)
4 cups spring water
1/4 cup raw honey, preferably raw organic, or 4- 6 pitted dates
1 tsp organic vanilla extract
1 tsp organic almond extract and pinch or two of cinnamon (optional but really good)
2 tsp Himalayan sea salt
Soak almonds for at least 12 hours in pure water with 1/2 tsp sea salt. This is an important step as it breaks down the phytic acid and enzyme inhibitors and cultures beneficial enzymes in the almonds. (side note: soaking nuts should be done before eating them as well. Soak nuts in salt water for 12 hours, rinse them, and dry in oven on lowest heat for best results or you can do the video version and use a nut milk bag) Rinse almonds well. Mix almonds on high in your Vitamix. Blend several minutes until smooth and creamy. (Warning: mixture will expand some, so make sure your blender is not full before starting it) Then store in a glass container in your fridge and enjoy!
Note: The Himalayan salt has over 90 trace elements your body needs not to mention it helps preserve your creation for over a week in the fridge
Don’t Forget to Sign The Guest Book! It is Open To All Guests Whether You Invested in a Vitamix Through Me or Not, I am so Grateful That You Took The Time To Share Some Love.
Don’t Forget To Grab Your Free Gifts!
Here is What’s Waiting For You…. Gifts!
- The Rose Cleanse By Natalia Rose (use your Vitamix instead of a juicer for this one)
- Sun Warriors Top 50 Supeerfood Smoothie Recipes
- Healthy Urban Kitchen by Antonia (Great paleo recipe book)
- The Vitamix 7 in 7 Challenge Recipe Book (7 days of Vitamix!)
- The Top 10 Best Nut & Seed Milk Recipes by Diana Stobo (amazing recipes)
- 52 Changes (#1 habit change book on how to change any habit) by Leo Babuata